- This is a personal blog inspired by The Basket of Tolerance - a collection of books and other media representing humankind's common wisdom inheritance. Also inspired by The Mummery Book and Not-Two Is Peace.
Tag cloudaddiction alcohol anal anger art beauty being oneself belief betrayal boredom Buddhism celebration Christianity communication community consumerism cooperation cultism culture dance death deception desire destiny devil devotion diet dignity disappointment disillusionment drugs ecstasy emotions ethnicity evil exercise false religion family fear flowers forces forgiveness free energy free will gender giving globalism God guru healing health Hinduism hospitality humor illusion intention intimacy invocation Islam knowing life‑force lifestyle loss love magic mana management meditation middle‑class illusions mind mindfulness money music mysticism mythology native wisdom new age news occultism organizations pain paradox peace perception pleasure politics possessions prayer prejudice pride propaganda psychology reception‑release relationships religious tolerance respect retreat ritual scapegoat science service sex sin social wisdom spiritual practice stress superstition surrender tantra Taoism technology Theosophy tolerance trickster trust vanity voice war water women work yoga
- BoT Student on “Look at me: underestimated from day one.” – Al Pacino as the devil: I am not involved in any way with publishing "The Basket of...
- BoT Student on Eeman screens (aka polarity screens, biocircuits) — how they were invented: Yes, I think you may be right about electrical potentials across the...
- john on Eeman screens (aka polarity screens, biocircuits) — how they were invented: I believe that the actual mechanism for eeman screens is the electrical...
- ChoosetobeAnonoymous on Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and religious tolerance: These are fairly interesting questions. One way I would see this that...
- R. Dhandayudhapani on Beauty is an expression of God – The Mother: Best post & "MIRA" - THE BEAUTY OF GOD
- The importance of courtesy, hospitality, and other small details
- C.S. Lewis on friendship, purpose, and male culture
- J. Krishnamurti, Theosophy, and the fabrication of the “new age” movement
- Alcohol & drugs as poison or medicine: comments by Chögyam Trungpa
- How mind (control) works: perception is shaped by assumption
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse – a beautiful interpretation by Emmet Fox
Tag Archives: celebration
Probably most of us have seen Flamenco dancing on tv or in the movies, perhaps at a live show, or maybe done at a Spanish restaurant to entertain customers. Here is another side of Spanish Flamenco * that some of … Continue reading
What can an old musician teach us about life or beauty? If you think the answer is “nothing”, you might enjoy this 6-minute video of Pablo (Pau) Casals…